New Year, New Blog!

A new year (almost) and a new "job" for me! 

Beginning in January 2024, I will be the new volunteer librarian for my smalltown church. We have a well-curated selection of both nonfiction and fiction books for adults and children. I already have plans for adding more quality Christian fiction--especially for our teen and juvenile readers because those sections are in need of some updating. 

I have been thinking about starting a book blog for a while, and this new position is the excuse I needed to actually start it up. I've already been "bookstagramming" on Instagram for 4 years (my handle is @mrs_booklove) where I've shared reviews and pretty pics of the books I love and/or have been reading. 

This blog will specifically be focused on the quality Christian fiction and nonfiction books that our church library has as well as others that I recommend but, for one reason or another, won't make the cut to be added there.

So welcome to my new blog!

Happy reading!

Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Curating a Church Library

My 2023 5-Star Reads

Equipped for the job